September 15, 2007

Shattered Teeth and Broken Bones



Yesterday Jake and I finished up our projects at Odin's, so it's time for a break from the rocks. Jake got the FA on Death by the Sword (12a), what is that...his first first ascent? Since we are out of here, Jake regretfully handed off his other project to me. He said it felt like he was giving me permission to sleep with his sister, so I gave him a hug and then treat her right? I just want to put this out there, but my god I love tufas. Tufas and feet popping off. Put it together and you get Shattered Teeth and Broken Bones (13a), the raw materials from which Odin created the world. I had a crazy night of Chinese clubs the night before (congo line? Limbo? wtf?), so I nearly passed out in the heat and the hangover when I sent. My eyes were bloodshot and my face was red, I thought I was going to die. But nope, didn't happen.

Good bye Odin's Den, my second home. I hope these Chinese are as good to you as I was.

By the way, I took this photo just now. This is where I am, this is China.

img img img img

1 comment:

J V said...

That last shot made me nostalgic