January 27, 2009

J-Tree is Rad


Look at that boulder thing I'm all up on. What the name? Who knows, I forget, oh well. One of thousands, why bother naming them all? If I had sextuplets, they would all be referred to numerically. "Stop hitting your brother Mistake #5, it's time for dinner..."

While I think of a way to defend the use of rubber gloves in...uh...climbing, read this. It's funny, trust me.

[UPDATE]: I forgot to give credit to the photographer, Robert Miramontes. Also, there isn't any photoshoping. The rope is there, the hand jammies aren't. But wait...

4 comments:

J V said...

Um, larger picture please. So I can point out exactly where you photoshopped out (1) your rope and (more importantly) (2) your hand-jammies. I know you wore them.

shannon said...

Stop labeling these posts "trad"

Townsend and I were speculating on the appropriate color to assign to an ascent completed with rubber gloves. Is yellowpoint too obvious?

...Have you told your dad about the gloves?

Anonymous said...

sidewinder.10a

Mandi said...

I'm surprised you didn't edit out the yowling.